The Perfect Children’s Activity for Those in Palm Desert and Coachella Valley
The Children’s Discovery Museum in Rancho Mirage, California is a fun place to keep the kids entertained for the day or to send them for weekly day camps throughout the summer and year. They have a ton of exhibits that children can interact with and build things out of, like the “Imagine This!” exhibit. They also offer toddler camps and summer day camps.
Children’s Discovery Museum Hours and Admission Fees
- September – November: 10am – 5pm, Tuesday – Saturday & 1pm – 5pm, Sundays
- December – Labor Day: 10am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday & 1pm – 5pm, Sundays
- Ages 1+: $9.95/person
- Active Military: $7.95/person with active military card (up to 4 guests)
- Museums for All: $2.00 with EBT card and valid ID (up to 4 guests)
More Palm Desert Family Fun
Why not plan a whole day just for the kiddos? Here are some of our top recommendations for places to take the kids in town:
- Wet ‘n Wild Water Park
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
- San Andreas Sunset Tour by Desert Adventures Tours
Start Planning Your Trip Now
Planning a trip to Palm Desert? We have a great guide to all the other local activities and things to do in town. Don’t forget to reserve your accommodations at Shadow Mountain Resort, so you can get access to all our amenities.