Located in La Quinta, SilverRock Resort Golf Course is known for its challenging greens and course the hugs right along the Santa Rosa Mountains.
SilverRock boasts 7,239 yards of play with more than 200 acres of native bunkers and picturesque water features. SilverRock was home to the PGA Tour’s Bob Hope Classic from 2008 to 2011.
SilverRock Resort Accolades
SilverRock Resort has been named by local and national organizations as one of the best Palm desert golf courses. SilverRock has been widely recognized:
- Top 10 New Golf Courses You Can Play in America in 2005 by Golf Magazine
- Best Tour Golf Courses You Can Play in 2009/2010 by Golf Week
- Best Municipal Golf Courses 2009/2010 by Golf Week
- Zagat America’s Top Golf Courses Award in 2008/2009/2010
- No. 1 in the Palm Springs Area by Greenskeeper.org
Book your tee time at SilverRock Resort
If you’re planning a trip to Palm Desert, consider staying with Shadow Mountain Resort. From your Palm Desert vacation rental at Shadow Mountain, you have access to world-class amenities in the heart of the Coachella Valley.