The BNP Paribas Open is the largest men and women’s tennis tournament in the world next to the four Grand Slams. 2019 will bring sensational tennis players from around the globe to compete for tops spots from March 4th to March 17th – and you won’t want to miss it.
2019 BNP Paribas Open Details
Tickets for the BNP Paribas Open
Tickets are available a la carte daily, or you can purchase mini packages for sets of consecutive days.
On Site Activities
There will be a full schedule of on site activities, but here are a few of our favorites:
- BNP Paribas Open Kids Day (March 2nd, 1pm – 4pm)
- WTA Qualifying Rounds (March 4th & 5th, 11am – 6pm)
- Champions Night (March 7th, 4:30pm – 10pm)
- Masimo Day (March 8th, 11am – 11pm)
- Steve Furgal’s International Tennis Tours Day (March 14th, 11am – 10pm)
Where to Stay
Reserve your lodging for the 2019 BNP Paribas Open today, with Shadow Mountain Resort.